Design of IoT Web Server Communication Platform based on Netty and WebSocket
- Xiongfei Liu, Jiakang Liu, Beiping Liao, Yunyi Zhu, Huimin Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Xiongfei Liu
Available Online April 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.26How to use a DOI?
- Internet of Things Web Server; Netty Framework; Protobuf Framework; Websocket Protocol; Internet of Things Gateway.
- With the development of the Internet, in the home, medical, transportation and other aspects of the Internet of Things large-scale application, more and more IoT gateways are connected to the cloud. Users interact with the Internet of Things gateway through the Internet of Things web server. The traditional Internet of Things web server communication platform has the disadvantages of large system resource consumption, long system response time and poor real-time information transmission. This paper provides a design of Internet of Things web server communication platform based on Netty and websocket, which realizes high-performance communication between the Internet of Things gateway, web client and server, and real-time information between web client and gateway client, transmission.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiongfei Liu AU - Jiakang Liu AU - Beiping Liao AU - Yunyi Zhu AU - Huimin Liu PY - 2019/04 DA - 2019/04 TI - Design of IoT Web Server Communication Platform based on Netty and WebSocket BT - 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics Engineering and Information Technology (ICMEIT 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.26 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.26 ID - Liu2019/04 ER -