Paper-cutting Image Retrieval Technology based on LSH Improvement
- Xintong Liu, Huaxiong Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Xintong Liu
Available Online April 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.37How to use a DOI?
- paper-cutting image retrieval; OTSU algorithm; LBP textural features; LSH index.
- Characteristics of paper-cutting, paper-cutting gallery construction, etc. are analyzed aiming at existing problems of folk traditional paper-cutting art multimedia interactive platform. It is proposed that rotation invariant LBP (Local Binary Pattern) is combined with LSH algorithm to present a large-scale paper-cutting image fast retrieval method. Firstly, the background image is eliminated with OTSU, then the paper-cutting image rotation LBP feature. In addition, high-dimensional data is mapped to low dimensional space, and a hash index was constructed by local sensitive hash algorithm to find the approximate KNN. Experimental result in the dataset shows that the improved algorithm has high accuracy on paper-cutting image retrieval, and it is significantly higher than traditional algorithm on retrieval speed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xintong Liu AU - Huaxiong Zhang PY - 2019/04 DA - 2019/04 TI - Paper-cutting Image Retrieval Technology based on LSH Improvement BT - 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics Engineering and Information Technology (ICMEIT 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.37 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.37 ID - Liu2019/04 ER -