Prediction Model of Expressway Natural Risk Loss
- Bo Wang, Yanping Zhou, Yufeng Bi, Qiangqiang Jing, Qiangmin Zhang, Jie Song
- Corresponding Author
- Bo Wang
Available Online April 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.43How to use a DOI?
- Expressway; nature risk; prediction; chaos theory; neural network.
- Natural risks of expressway remain an important part of its operation risks. However, due to the variety, universality, locality and suddenness of natural risks, the prediction of expressway natural risks is difficult to forecast and control. In this paper, the expressway natural risk loss prediction model is established by the combining method of Chaos theory and Neural network according to the accident percentage data of rainy weather in recent 20 years in Shandong province. The use of this combining method can solve the problem of uncertain risk factors in expressway operation risks and can provide for decision-making reference and data support for expressway management and operation departments.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bo Wang AU - Yanping Zhou AU - Yufeng Bi AU - Qiangqiang Jing AU - Qiangmin Zhang AU - Jie Song PY - 2019/04 DA - 2019/04 TI - Prediction Model of Expressway Natural Risk Loss BT - 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics Engineering and Information Technology (ICMEIT 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.43 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.43 ID - Wang2019/04 ER -