Design and Application of Fault Injection System for Testability Verification Test
- Wenhao Qiu, Guangyao Lian, Huijie Li, Tian Xiao
- Corresponding Author
- Wenhao Qiu
Available Online April 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.49How to use a DOI?
- Testability; Verification Test; Fault Injection; Fault Model; System Design.
- A general fault injection system is designed for the problem that the existing fault injection equipment cannot meet the requirements of testability verification test. Firstly, according to the requirements of testability verification test for fault injection and state monitoring, an injection system framework including hardware platform and software platform is designed. The detailed design scheme of the system hardware platform, as well as the design architecture and operating principle of the software platform are presented. Then, various fault injectors are integrated, and the signal-oriented fault model is constructed to realize the effective simulation of the fault. Finally, the system is applied to the testability verification test of a control system, and 58 fault samples are actually injected, which shows that the system can meet the requirements of the testability verification test.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wenhao Qiu AU - Guangyao Lian AU - Huijie Li AU - Tian Xiao PY - 2019/04 DA - 2019/04 TI - Design and Application of Fault Injection System for Testability Verification Test BT - 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics Engineering and Information Technology (ICMEIT 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.49 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeit-19.2019.49 ID - Qiu2019/04 ER -