Mixed Ownership Reform and on-the-job Consumption Governance of State-owned Enterprises-Case Study Based on Chongqing Beer
- Songqin Ye, Yinhui Luo, Mengyi Tan
- Corresponding Author
- Yinhui Luo
Available Online May 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmete-19.2019.38How to use a DOI?
- Mixed ownership reform; Internal governance; On-the-job consumption; Chongqing beer
- Mixed ownership reform is the core content of the development of state-owned enterprises. However, the reform is restricted by the long-standing governance problems of state-owned enterprises in China. In the government work report of 2019, it proposed tasks such as “actively yet prudently advancing the reform of mixed ownership, improving corporate governance structure, perfecting market-oriented operation mechanism, and establishing professional manager system”. To explore the impact of mixed ownership reform on the on-the-job consumption of state-owned enterprises, based on the analysis of financial indicators and case studies, this paper takes the reform of mixed ownership of Chongqing beer as research object, analyzes the change of internal governance structure and based on the analysis of the evaluation indicators of on-the-job consumption. The results suggest that the ownership structure has been changed after the reform of mixed ownership, and then internal governance environment improved, in the meanwhile, on-the-job consumption is effectively governed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Songqin Ye AU - Yinhui Luo AU - Mengyi Tan PY - 2019/05 DA - 2019/05 TI - Mixed Ownership Reform and on-the-job Consumption Governance of State-owned Enterprises-Case Study Based on Chongqing Beer BT - 2019 International Conference on Management, Education Technology and Economics (ICMETE 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmete-19.2019.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmete-19.2019.38 ID - Ye2019/05 ER -