Diagnosing reasons of packet loss in 802.11 networks
- Yiming Wang, Zaixue Wei, Hongwen Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Yiming Wang
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.2How to use a DOI?
- wireless;802.11; packet loss; collision; interference;
- Packet loss in the 802.11 network can be attributed to many reasons. Detecting what causes packet loss is important for network optimization and is still a tough question. In recent years, various models have been proposed in literature to deal with this problem. In this paper, we introduce and compare some of these existing methods including their parameter, topology, algorithm, performance and etc.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yiming Wang AU - Zaixue Wei AU - Hongwen Yang PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Diagnosing reasons of packet loss in 802.11 networks BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.2 ID - Wang2015/12 ER -