Research status and development trend of Urea-SCR technology
- Zhanfeng Qi, Shusen Li, Xiuli Guo, Wuqiang Long
- Corresponding Author
- Zhanfeng Qi
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.11How to use a DOI?
- Diesel NOx Emissions control Urea-SCR
- Stringent emissions regulations require further reducing NOx emissions, selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology is the mainstream technology to remove NOx at euro V and euro VI stage. First This article introduces the chemical reaction mechanism of Urea-SCR technology that could reduce NOx emissions from diesel engine. Then it points out research actuality of Urea-SCR from the urea storage device, urea supply system, catalystic converter and control unit separately. Finally it analyzed development trend of SCR technology based on research that we have today.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhanfeng Qi AU - Shusen Li AU - Xiuli Guo AU - Wuqiang Long PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Research status and development trend of Urea-SCR technology BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.11 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.11 ID - Qi2015/12 ER -