Multifunctional Miners Helmet Design based on Wireless Sensor Network Technology
- Han Qiu, Zhiyuan Chen, Fanghao Zhong
- Corresponding Author
- Han Qiu
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.34How to use a DOI?
- Multifunctional, Gas monitoring, Mine, Precise position
- At present, domestic coal mine safety monitoring mainly realize the function of downhole data acquisition, such as the collection of gas, wind speed, temperature and other data.But the down hole data is not in full organization, use and manage on the inoue, meanwhile coal mine has the shortcoming of not flexible safety equipment , high defects of integration . This article design with three major functions : real-time monitoring of gas, precise positioning, lighting the of the miners helmets and PC (including the PC and the mobile terminal) monitoring systems. Taking miners helmet as the carrier, erected precise positioning systems and gas real-time monitoring system based on the acceleration sensor MPU6050 and meter step algorithm , we propose a suitable mobile node (Donetsk) more topologies, and by moving the nodes and fixed nodes signal transmission network to the monitoring center . This work test result shows that miners positioning error is less than 3m and gas monitoring systems , lighting function properly.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Han Qiu AU - Zhiyuan Chen AU - Fanghao Zhong PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Multifunctional Miners Helmet Design based on Wireless Sensor Network Technology BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.34 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.34 ID - Qiu2015/12 ER -