The Study of Cable Operation Fault Monitoring Based on All-fiber Technology
- Xiaodong Liu, Defeng Chen, Nan Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaodong Liu
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.42How to use a DOI?
- Cable; Operation Fault Monitoring; All-fiber Technology
- The on-line detection of temperature and strain is the necessary measure for ensuring the safety and stability of the system during power cable's operation .The distributed fiber optic sensing detecting system for on-line monitoring high-voltage cable is presented. The measurement equipments used in the detecting system are described in detail. The new type of sensing optical fiber, carbon coated fiber , which is suitable to be used in the complicated environment of electricity system for the on-line measurement of temperature and strain is investigated .And the installation method for this type of sensing optical fiber is discussed. The distributed fiber optic sensing detecting system will have bright application prospect in the on-line detection of high-voltage transmission system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaodong Liu AU - Defeng Chen AU - Nan Sun PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - The Study of Cable Operation Fault Monitoring Based on All-fiber Technology BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.42 ID - Liu2015/12 ER -