Research on the Disposition Method of Ship Borne Early Warning Helicopter
- Jianguo Wang, Qun E, Jinzhu Meng, Keming Yao, Xinlong Wan
- Corresponding Author
- Jianguo Wang
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.52How to use a DOI?
- Ship borne early warning helicopter; Position allocation; Disposition requirements.
- The ship borne air early warning(AEW) helicopter has a good character of the good maneuvering, widely-used range, and could carry on the frigate formation, it is the effective supplement of the fixed-wing AEW aircraft. According to the characteristics of the application of the ship borne early warning helicopter, the disposition requirements and disposition methods are given, including the distance configuration model, the bearing configuration model and the height configuration model. The research results can provide a good basis for the operational use and command of the ship borne early warning helicopter.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jianguo Wang AU - Qun E AU - Jinzhu Meng AU - Keming Yao AU - Xinlong Wan PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Research on the Disposition Method of Ship Borne Early Warning Helicopter BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.52 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.52 ID - Wang2015/12 ER -