The Pig Food Intake Measurement System Based on TinyOS and WSN
- Shuai Wang, Yun Gao, Xuan Li, Kun Chen, Tianyuan Yang, Shipeng Tian, Yanliang Guo
- Corresponding Author
- Shuai Wang
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.64How to use a DOI?
- TinyOS; Wireless Sensor Network; Real-time Measurement; Food Intake Amount
- Now, we are unable to make pig feed intake real-time monitoring and prevention of swine diseases factors, this paper designed a pig food intake measurement system based on TinyOS and wireless sensor networks. The system can realize intelligent pig, real-time monitoring through wireless nodes intake of pigs, and can send data to the gateway via a wireless sensor network, and then transmitted to the remote computer, the pig food intake data with the data in the database will take for comparison, analysis of the health of pigs, to achieve disease prevention. Thus, this has a very important significance for Chinese modern pig feed industry, pig standardization, improving productivity, and promoting the development of China's pig farming industry
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shuai Wang AU - Yun Gao AU - Xuan Li AU - Kun Chen AU - Tianyuan Yang AU - Shipeng Tian AU - Yanliang Guo PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - The Pig Food Intake Measurement System Based on TinyOS and WSN BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.64 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.64 ID - Wang2015/12 ER -