Evaluation of Idle Speed Control Method of Automotive Engine
- Jianmin Sun, Fengfeng Yin, Zhiyuan Wei
- Corresponding Author
- Jianmin Sun
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.78How to use a DOI?
- Engine; Idle speed system, Control algorithm
- Automotive Idle speed control is a landmark application of feedback control in automotive vehicles that continues to be of significant interest to automotive industry practitioners, since improved idle performance and robustness translate into better fuel economy, emissions and drivability. As the typical automotive transient operation, the quality of the ISC has a significant impact on fuel economy, emission levels, combustion stability, transient response, and noise, vibration, and harshness characteristics. This paper reviews the current various working condition of the engine idle speed control method, including the now widespread use of classical control, modern control and intelligent control.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jianmin Sun AU - Fengfeng Yin AU - Zhiyuan Wei PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Evaluation of Idle Speed Control Method of Automotive Engine BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.78 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.78 ID - Sun2015/12 ER -