The Passive Blast Protection Valve Flow Field Numerical Simulation and Movement Analysis
- Caiyou MO, Xiangwei Zeng, Kefeng Xiang
- Corresponding Author
- Caiyou MO
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.97How to use a DOI?
- The Passive Blast Protection Valve Pressure Drop The Numerical Simulation Reliability
- For the accurate analysis of flow field inside the blast protection valve occurred after blasting and the valve core movement situation, it is concluded that more accurate dynamic characteristics of flow field, using the method of computational fluid dynamics (CFD), with the aid of software Fluent6.2, for the DN50 blast protection valve blasting in blasting instantaneous flow field in the valve and valve core movement characteristics for simulation analysis. Concluded: (1) according to the flow field visualization research, blasting, blasting protection valve in the fluid velocity field, pressure field distribution is axisymmetric, effectively weaken the radial force of the fluid and the role of the valve core; (2)According to the valve core displacement, velocity and force of valve core, the outlet flow Parameters such as change over time; Instant close valve in blasting quickly, which can effectively close the valve port, verify the reliability of blasting protection valve and quick effectiveness, is conducive to the further research and application.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Caiyou MO AU - Xiangwei Zeng AU - Kefeng Xiang PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - The Passive Blast Protection Valve Flow Field Numerical Simulation and Movement Analysis BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.97 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.97 ID - MO2015/12 ER -