Discussion on the issue pilot air refueling aircraft
- Chunguang Wang, Xiujuan Liu, Xin Wang, Luofeng Lin, Zhigang Dong, Changlong Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Chunguang Wang
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.112How to use a DOI?
- Aerial refueling; Airspace;Rendezvous;Docking
- Aerial refueling means by the loading of fuel in flight aircraft refueling systems use devices to other aircraft refueling. Currently, the aerial refueling system mainly has two hard pipe refueling system and refueling hose system. By air refueling, it is possible to increase the range and combat radius of the aircraft, increase payload and cargo capacity, prolong life.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chunguang Wang AU - Xiujuan Liu AU - Xin Wang AU - Luofeng Lin AU - Zhigang Dong AU - Changlong Zhou PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Discussion on the issue pilot air refueling aircraft BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.112 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.112 ID - Wang2015/12 ER -