Fire Disaster Monitoring Network Localization algorithm Based on RSSI Ranging technology
- Bo Chang, Xin-rong Zhang, Bao-guo Xv
- Corresponding Author
- Bo Chang
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.125How to use a DOI?
- fire disaster monitoring, wireless sensor network (WSN), RSSI ranging, RLS algorithms, Localization
- In order to understand the environment and the situation of fire disaster and improve the efficiency of putting out the fire and emergency rescue, aiming at the actual demand of monitoring node location of fire disaster, a new recursive LS (RLS) localization method for monitoring fire environment based on wireless sensor networks is proposed, which method is based on dynamic path loss index ranging algorithm. The path loss exponent is obtained periodically, then comparing the relative error coefficients of each reference node; finally the coordinates of the monitoring nodes are estimated using the RLS localization algorithm based on the forgetting regulator. The system can realize the fire automatic monitoring and location, real-time collecting and processing these data such as the temperature, humidity and smoke concentration etc. The simulation results show that the method can meet the requirements of the location of the fire environment monitoring system. Compared with the conventional LS algorithm, the proposed localization algorithm has higher accuracy and lower computational complexity
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bo Chang AU - Xin-rong Zhang AU - Bao-guo Xv PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Fire Disaster Monitoring Network Localization algorithm Based on RSSI Ranging technology BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.125 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.125 ID - Chang2015/12 ER -