Collaborative vehicle steering and braking control system research
- Jiuchao Li, Yu Cui, Guohua Zang
- Corresponding Author
- Jiuchao Li
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.131How to use a DOI?
- anti-lock brakes, model control, coordinated control
- The vehicle steering and braking conditions, braking systems and steering systems there are complex coupling between each other, the security and stability of the vehicle will have a dramatic effect when, in order to improve the stability of the vehicle you must brake system and steering system for joint control. Firstly, the establishment of a vehicle model of the vehicle, wheel model, steering model for analysis in the simulation environment and research vehicles both steering and braking condition of the vehicle dynamic performance and usability verification controller design basis; and then were in the braking system and steering system for the study, with no model control method, designed single-wheel antilock vehicle brake controller, the vehicle antilock brake controller; and finally, based on model free control method, design coordination collaborative vehicle steering control systems and braking systems, successfully resolved the vehicle coupling phenomena of the two systems, designed to improve the effectiveness of the braking condition of the vehicle steering and braking and steering stability, ensure the steering while the vehicle is in a stable shorten the braking distance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiuchao Li AU - Yu Cui AU - Guohua Zang PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Collaborative vehicle steering and braking control system research BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.131 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.131 ID - Li2015/12 ER -