Measurement and analysis of resistivity of graphite
- Wengang Zheng, Zhiyi Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Wengang Zheng
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.142How to use a DOI?
- Graphite electrode,Resistivity measurement,Resistivity analysis
- The resistivity of graphite electrode is not only an important parameter to reflect the physical characteristics, but also the main technical index of the graphite electrode. In this paper, The independent design and development of the equipment used for measuring resistivity of graphite electrode body of experimental measurements and data analysis, and analysis of the distribution of the bulk resistivity under different electrode plate through change measurement of graphite electrodes at two ends of the main body of the electrode plate shape; at the same time, choose the appropriate location in the different phase of resistivity variation analysis .
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wengang Zheng AU - Zhiyi Zhang PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Measurement and analysis of resistivity of graphite BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.142 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.142 ID - Zheng2015/12 ER -