A Design of Privacy Data Encryption and Decryption System for Data Security in Clouds
- Wenjuan Cheng, Bing Tong, Miaomiao Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Wenjuan Cheng
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.144How to use a DOI?
- Privacy Data; Encryption; Decryption; DES algorithm
- With the rapid development of the IT technology, users increasingly rely on data. While cloud storage and other online service platform make user's privacy data protection become an important issue. In this paper, we have designed an encryption and decryption system for user's privacy data files, it can be used to encrypt and decrypt the privacy data. The system uses the DES algorithm to provide certain security to the data files, and supports a variety of data types and file types with good operability.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wenjuan Cheng AU - Bing Tong AU - Miaomiao Zhou PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - A Design of Privacy Data Encryption and Decryption System for Data Security in Clouds BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.144 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.144 ID - Cheng2015/12 ER -