Harmonic Response Analysis of a Kind of Adjustable Hybrid Oil Film Bearing in High-speed Roll Grinder
- Huaichao Wu, Xiangjie Meng, Zhe Li, Lv Yang, Fang Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Huaichao Wu
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.148How to use a DOI?
- Roll Grinder; High-speed Grinding; Hybrid Oil Film Bearing; Harmonic Response Analysis
- Hybrid oil film bearing in the grinding head will be subjected to various periodic persistent excitation in the course of working of high-speed roll grinder, and this will affect seriously life of the bearing and even performance of the whole roll grinder. In order to reveal sustained dynamic response characteristics of a kind of adjustable hybrid oil film bearing in high-speed roll grinder, finite element harmonic response analysis of the bearing in different adjusting positions are performed on the basis of analyzing its structure and working principle, thus, dangerous vibration frequency of the bearing is found out, and safe excitation frequency range is confirmed. These results will provide parameter basis for further revealing dynamic properties of the bearing, and also provide theory guide for its practical application.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Huaichao Wu AU - Xiangjie Meng AU - Zhe Li AU - Lv Yang AU - Fang Huang PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Harmonic Response Analysis of a Kind of Adjustable Hybrid Oil Film Bearing in High-speed Roll Grinder BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.148 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.148 ID - Wu2015/12 ER -