The Quality Evaluation Method Research on Cloud Cover Image Based on Statistical Analysis
- Yanjie Wang, Jianjun Zhou, Li Jia
- Corresponding Author
- Yanjie Wang
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.201How to use a DOI?
- Cloud cover; Image quality evaluation; Statistical model; Geometry dimensions; Angular second moment
- Cloud cover is a key factor which affects the quality of aerial and remote sensing image. In order to precisely evaluate the impact which brought by cloud cover, article constructs a cloud detection algorithm which suits for aerial image according to cloud statistical characters; analyzing the cloud region, and building a model on the basis of the image quality comprehensive assessment of the thick cloud, thin cloud, possible cloud and cloudless region; at last, utilizing experts’ subjective guidance to improve the evaluation model. The algorithm can efficiently and precisely evaluate the aerial cloud cover image on the account massive test data.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yanjie Wang AU - Jianjun Zhou AU - Li Jia PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - The Quality Evaluation Method Research on Cloud Cover Image Based on Statistical Analysis BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.201 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.201 ID - Wang2015/12 ER -