Fuzzy Controller Considering of Historical State of Error
- Weijia Guo, Shujie Li, Zhigang Li
- Corresponding Author
- Weijia Guo
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.202How to use a DOI?
- FFOTS; Historical State of Error; Control Rule
- To improve the performance of fuzzy controller, take the historical state of error into account while setting the control rules. Firstly make a rule table (basic rule table) which considers of the current error and error change rate only, secondly, think of all the possible historical state of error on adjacent three sampling points. For every historical state of the error, combine with the error and error change rate of the current sampling spot; make a rule table based on the basic rule table. Finally check the effectiveness of the method by MATLAB simulation. The simulation shows that the method of taking the historical state of the error helps to decrease the steady–state error, decrease the overshoot, decrease the adjust time.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Weijia Guo AU - Shujie Li AU - Zhigang Li PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Fuzzy Controller Considering of Historical State of Error BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.202 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.202 ID - Guo2015/12 ER -