Anti-submarine Patrol Aircraft’s Responding-antisubmarine Effectiveness Model Research by Using Magnetic Finder
- Yaoqing Zhang, Guangyuan Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Yaoqing Zhang
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.214How to use a DOI?
- Anti-submarine patrol; Magnetic finder, Responding-antisubmarine; Model
- According to the characteristic of responding-antisubmarine, this paper analyzes submarine maneuvering model and anti-submarine patrol route model combining anti-submarine patrol aircraft and using the method of magnetic finder searching under the condition of responding-antisubmarine, establishes the effectiveness model of anti-submarine patrol aircraft by using magnetic finder to check submarine so as to lay a foundation for magnetic finder optimization.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yaoqing Zhang AU - Guangyuan Wang PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Anti-submarine Patrol Aircraft’s Responding-antisubmarine Effectiveness Model Research by Using Magnetic Finder BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.214 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.214 ID - Zhang2015/12 ER -