Research on Some Topology Model of Wireless Sensor Networks Based on Complex Network Theory
- Kui LU, Xin Jin, Jian-dong Zhao, Jian-peng Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Kui LU
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.221How to use a DOI?
- Wireless sensor network (WSN), a complex network, small-world networks and scale-free feature
- The placement of the wireless sensor networks in the wild or the unpopulated area makes it difficult for energy supplement, and vulnerable to damage, so it is of great importance to improve the overall network energy efficiency and prolong the maximum life cycle. In consideration of the energy consumption existed in the wireless sensor networks, a wireless sensor networks model featured by small world effect is put forward in the paper by introducing hyperlink through the addition of super nodes to the wireless sensor networks, based on the characteristics of the complex small-world networks. From the perspective of complex network, the influence of adding super nodes to the sensor networks on the energy efficiency is analyzed. Simulation studies show that the proper addition of super nodes to the wireless sensor networks exerts a clear improvement on network transmission and energy efficiency.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kui LU AU - Xin Jin AU - Jian-dong Zhao AU - Jian-peng Sun PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Research on Some Topology Model of Wireless Sensor Networks Based on Complex Network Theory BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.221 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.221 ID - LU2015/12 ER -