Integrated Optimization of Flexible Job Shop Scheduling Problem and Equipment Maintenance Plan
- Jing Zha, Hua Jin, Zhicheng Pan, Qingsong Yuan
- Corresponding Author
- Jing Zha
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.233How to use a DOI?
- Flexible job shop; Shop Scheduling; Equipment Maintenance;
- This paper researches the integrated optimization of flexible job shop scheduling problem (FJSP) and equipment maintenance plan. The object of the integrated optimization model is to pursue the minimum of makespan. The paper proposed a two-stage algorithm based on the genetic algorithm to solve the problem. Firstly generated basic FJSP schedules. Secondly when the reliability of the equipment is below the threshold value probabilistically arranged the unequal periodic equipment maintenance at the equipment’s free time. Then obtained an integrated plan. The optimization result of a practical example showed that the makespan of the integrated optimization was less than the makespan of equipment maintenance at regular intervals.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jing Zha AU - Hua Jin AU - Zhicheng Pan AU - Qingsong Yuan PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Integrated Optimization of Flexible Job Shop Scheduling Problem and Equipment Maintenance Plan BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.233 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.233 ID - Zha2015/12 ER -