Enterprise Network Virus Protection Research
- Yanjie Zhou, Li Ma, Min Wen
- Corresponding Author
- Yanjie Zhou
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.240How to use a DOI?
- Network; Safety; VPN. Firewall; Virus protection
- Enterprise network virus protection system directly affects the interests of the enterprise. A large number of external and internal network security problem data show that enterprises improve the requirements of network security in order to protect network resources of the enterprises. This article analyzes and studies VLAN, firewall, VPN, anti-virus technology of small enterprises’ network virus protection system, and put forward enterprise network virus protection measures.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yanjie Zhou AU - Li Ma AU - Min Wen PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Enterprise Network Virus Protection Research BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.240 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.240 ID - Zhou2015/12 ER -