Research on Time Randomization based on soft interrupt Against DPA Attack
- Lin Chen, Xingyuan Chen, Jinfu Xu, Moran Li
- Corresponding Author
- Lin Chen
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.242How to use a DOI?
- elliptic curve cryptography; cryptography processor; time-randomizing; differential power analysis; software interruption.
- In this paper, a software interruption-based method is proposed so as to improve ECC processor’s capability against DPA attack. Firstly, we analyze the principium of DPA-resilient time-randomizing. Secondly, combined with operational characteristics of ECC processor, a time-randomizing circuit is put forward. Finally, a power consumption simulation platform is raised for the purpose of making simulation analysis of the proposed circuit. The result shows that our product is secure against DPA attack and is hard to be excluded by differentiation functions aiming at power consumption track simultaneously, which meets the demand of DPA-resilient ECC processor.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lin Chen AU - Xingyuan Chen AU - Jinfu Xu AU - Moran Li PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Research on Time Randomization based on soft interrupt Against DPA Attack BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.242 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.242 ID - Chen2015/12 ER -