Design and Research of the Intelligent vehicle with Self-tracking and obstacle-avoidance
- Qingquan Cui, Zhong Qin, Jing Ning
- Corresponding Author
- Qingquan Cui
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.247How to use a DOI?
- Move-Driven platform; Smart Car; MCU; Sensor
- Intelligent mobile platform is as a mobile wheeled robot driven platform, which has important research significance for the research of mobile robot. In the paper, STC89C52 microcontroller is adopted as the main controller, and an intelligent mobile vehicle is designed combined with the photoelectric sensor and infrared sensor. The related hardware design and software design ideas are also given, which can realize the functions of automatic tracking and obstacle avoidance. The designed intelligent car can be used as a mobile robot drive platform, and can apply in the automatic handling of objects, which has a good application prospects and value.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qingquan Cui AU - Zhong Qin AU - Jing Ning PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Design and Research of the Intelligent vehicle with Self-tracking and obstacle-avoidance BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.247 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.247 ID - Cui2015/12 ER -