Imitating Success of Japanese Entrepreneurs and Benefits in Entrepreneurial Activities
- Eddy Soeryanto Soegoto, Nadya Vian Anisa
- Corresponding Author
- Eddy Soeryanto Soegoto
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.001How to use a DOI?
- Japanese, Entrepreneur, Benefit
- This study aims to explain how Japanese entrepreneurs achieve success and replicable benefits in entrepreneurial activities. Data for this study was gathered through observations on articles and books. This study used a qualitative method. As a nation that experienced a war defeat, Japan has similarities with Indonesia. However, why is Japan recovering faster than Indonesia? We can see how the progress of the Japanese industry is very rapid, especially since post World War II. So that raises many questions, what is the secret of the success of Japanese business? The results of this qualitative research show that Japan can be successful because it applies their past culture, namely “Bushido.” This “Bushido” teaches to be a person who never gives up and works hard. Therefore, Indonesia can also develop rapidly like Japan if it applies the “Bushido” nature that is in line with Islam.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Eddy Soeryanto Soegoto AU - Nadya Vian Anisa PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - Imitating Success of Japanese Entrepreneurs and Benefits in Entrepreneurial Activities BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 1 EP - 3 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.001 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.001 ID - Soegoto2020 ER -