Business Strategy of Fisherman’s Equipment in Wakatobi District
- La Hasimu, Dedi Sulistiyo Soegoto
- Corresponding Author
- La Hasimu
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.002How to use a DOI?
- Business Strategy, SWOT Analysis, Matrix
- The purpose of this study is to create a Business Strategy Of Fishermans Equipment in Wakatobi District. SWOT identification is carried out to identify internal and external factors. TOWS Matrix was used to design strategies based on internal and external factors. The result of the research is a focused business strategy because it is produced by considering aspects of strengths-opportunities, strengths-threats, weaknesses-opportunities, and weaknesses-threats. This research is expected to be beneficial for a businessman
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - La Hasimu AU - Dedi Sulistiyo Soegoto PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - Business Strategy of Fisherman’s Equipment in Wakatobi District BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 4 EP - 5 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.002 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.002 ID - Hasimu2020 ER -