The Role of Information Technology in Handicraft and Entrepreneurship Subjects on the Students’ Entrepreneurial Interest
- Muhammad Yasin Nasrulloh, Yeffry Handoko Putra
- Corresponding Author
- Muhammad Yasin Nasrulloh
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.003How to use a DOI?
- Information technology, Education, entrepreneurship, E-Commerce
- The purpose of this study is to determine the impact of information technology on student learning practices in understanding the importance of entrepreneurship by applying social media as a learning medium and online sales as a practical tool in Handicraft and entrepreneurship subjects. The results of this study show the role of information technology in entrepreneurship develops and its impact on student interest in seeing entrepreneurial opportunities using technology as a supporting tool. This research process used quantitative descriptive research with a population of 60 students and data collection using a questionnaire. Online sales have emerged in recent years. This can be seen from the online store services that it is increasingly emerging as start-up companies. Online stores greatly affect the carrying capacity of sales for entrepreneurs in marketing their products. On the other hand, online stores can cause fraud between sellers and buyers. Therefore, every transaction made between a seller and a buyer must be meticulous by looking at the description and comments written by other users. Moreover, students can learn how to use online sales techniques using existing technology.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Muhammad Yasin Nasrulloh AU - Yeffry Handoko Putra PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - The Role of Information Technology in Handicraft and Entrepreneurship Subjects on the Students’ Entrepreneurial Interest BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 6 EP - 8 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.003 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.003 ID - Nasrulloh2020 ER -