Analysis of Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) for Business of Laboratory Competency Training
- Novy Lousiane, Deden Abdul Wahab Syaroni
- Corresponding Author
- Novy Lousiane
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.017How to use a DOI?
- SWOT, QSPM, Competency Laboratory, Chemical Analyst
- This study aims to analyze business opportunity of laboratory competency training and analyze development of the potential factor on the services of laboratory competency training. The subjects of this study are the expert chemical analysts in Bandung. This research method used descriptive qualitative using Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threats (SWOT) analysis and Quantitative Strategic Planning Matrix (QSPM) as a tool to formulate management strategic of the laboratory competency training. The data collection was done through interviews, observation and literature review. The result shows that laboratory competency training is potential to develop a business opportunity in order to improve the competency of chemical analyst. The appropriate management strategies are development subject of training based on user requirement, development services in laboratory competency training, marketing optimization system with digital marketing, facilitation of latest equipment that used in training program, and responsiveness to the changing government policies
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Novy Lousiane AU - Deden Abdul Wahab Syaroni PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - Analysis of Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) for Business of Laboratory Competency Training BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 62 EP - 68 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.017 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.017 ID - Lousiane2020 ER -