The Effect of Innovation on Performance in Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises
- Rudi Asfar Rifai, Deden Abdul Wahab Syaroni
- Corresponding Author
- Rudi Asfar Rifai
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.014How to use a DOI?
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, performance, innovation, descriptive method
- This paper aims to know much influence innovation has on the performance of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises in Bandung Regency. This research used descriptive method with the aim of collecting detailed data so that it can describe how much influence innovation has on the performance in detail. The research instrument was in the form of questionnaire for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises in Bandung Regency. Innovation has a significant influence on improving the performance of micro and small businesses. The conclusion of this study is that innovation has an influence on performance in Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises. It is expected that every micro, small, and medium scale businesses will increase their innovation both in products and in the production process.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rudi Asfar Rifai AU - Deden Abdul Wahab Syaroni PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - The Effect of Innovation on Performance in Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 48 EP - 51 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.014 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.014 ID - Rifai2020 ER -