Effect of Manager Competency on Innovation in Small and Medium Enterprises
- Angga Dwiputra Solihin, Deden Abdul Wahab Syaroni
- Corresponding Author
- Angga Dwiputra Solihin
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.015How to use a DOI?
- Small and medium enterprises, Manager competency, Innovation
- This research was conducted to determine the relationship between managers’ competency towards innovation in small and medium enterprises. The method used in this study was descriptive with a quantitative assessment. The unit of analysis in this study was small and medium businesses in Bandung Regency using the simple random sampling method to get the number of respondents as many as 100 small and medium businesses. Analysis of the data used was the validity test and reliability test. The program to test data analysis is SPSS 23 and Lisrel 8.8. The results of this study are expected to have a positive impact on managers’ competency towards innovation in small and medium enterprises, in accordance with previous researchers.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Angga Dwiputra Solihin AU - Deden Abdul Wahab Syaroni PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - Effect of Manager Competency on Innovation in Small and Medium Enterprises BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 52 EP - 55 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.015 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.015 ID - Solihin2020 ER -