Implementation of Management Information System, Implication on the Performance of Entrepreneur in West Bandung Regency
- Neng Susi Susilawati Sugiana, Deden Abdul Wahab Syaroni
- Corresponding Author
- Neng Susi Susilawati Sugiana
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.010How to use a DOI?
- Management Information Systems, Performance
- Business competition in the region especially in West Bandung regency, businessman who cannot stand competition. The purpose of this research is to learn the application of information system management implications for the performance of entrepreneurs MSMEs businessman in West Bandung Regency. Theories used in this research are Management Information Systems theory and Business Performance. This research used quantitative descriptive study and has an explanatory descriptive nature. The data collection methods were a list of questions, interviews, and documentation studies. The data analysis method used the Categorical Index Variable. The object of research is the population taken randomly from various types of MSMEs in West Bandung Regency and various types of MSME businesses with 150 correspondence. The results from this research through statistical tests are the application of management information systems can improve as well as enhance information systems from higher management information systems that will improve administrative performance in West Bandung Regency and hopefully will improve business.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Neng Susi Susilawati Sugiana AU - Deden Abdul Wahab Syaroni PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - Implementation of Management Information System, Implication on the Performance of Entrepreneur in West Bandung Regency BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 32 EP - 36 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.010 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.010 ID - Sugiana2020 ER -