Developing Strategic Marketing Plan for Artificial Flower Bouquet Business in Bandung
- Abdullah Al Aliyi Surtawijaya, Dedi Sulistiyo Soegoto
- Corresponding Author
- Abdullah Al Aliyi Surtawijaya
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.009How to use a DOI?
- Strategic Marketing Plan, Marketing Mix, Five Competitive Forces
- This study aims to develop strategic marketing plan for the artificial flower bouquet business in Bandung City. The method used in this study was qualitative analysis descriptive through marketing mix 4Ps theory and Porters five competitive forces theory. The result of the research produced strategic marketing plan for all marketing mix 4Ps aspects such as product, price, place, and promotion. The resulting strategic marketing plan becomes more focused because it is produced on the basis of Porters five competitive forces. This research can be helpful for the business owner especially to take right strategic marketing plan.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Abdullah Al Aliyi Surtawijaya AU - Dedi Sulistiyo Soegoto PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - Developing Strategic Marketing Plan for Artificial Flower Bouquet Business in Bandung BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 29 EP - 31 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.009 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.009 ID - Surtawijaya2020 ER -