Impact of E-Ticketing Application on Bus Transportation in Bandung
- Eddy Soeryanto Soegoto, Rudy Setiawan, Rizky Jumansyah
- Corresponding Author
- Eddy Soeryanto Soegoto
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.008How to use a DOI?
- E-Ticketing, Application, System
- This study aims to determine the impact of the e-ticketing application system on bus transportation for the peoples of Bandung. To support the research, the method used was qualitative. The results show that there are some positive impact on the implementation of e-ticketing system, one of which is to increase public interest in public transport in order to reduce traffic jam that often occurs during this time. This is because the implementation of e-ticketing systems on public transportation provides convenience and comfort in ticket booking services, both for the peoples and for the providers of transportation services. Of course the convenience and comfort can encourage peoples to use public transportation in carrying out their daily activities.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Eddy Soeryanto Soegoto AU - Rudy Setiawan AU - Rizky Jumansyah PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - Impact of E-Ticketing Application on Bus Transportation in Bandung BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 25 EP - 28 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.008 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.008 ID - Soegoto2020 ER -