Effect of Internet Banking on E-Commerce
- Dedi Sulistiyo Soegoto, Agil Fauzan Ilhamuddin, Putri Amirah
- Corresponding Author
- Dedi Sulistiyo Soegoto
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.007How to use a DOI?
- Internet banking, E-Commerce, Consumers
- Currently, e-commerce is a new trend in the world of buying and selling that unites sellers and buyers who are very far away but can still trade safely and quickly also certainly easier with internet banking. The purpose of this study is to analyze how internet banking can significantly influence the development of e-commerce, which can actually reduce or not change the development of e-commerce in Indonesia. Internet banking is one of the tools that can increase e-commerce for consumers or vice versa, internet banking can reduce or does not significantly increase the amount of consumers in e-commerce. The method used in this research was the Case Study research method that aims to explain what is being investigated in this case and examine how this case can occur and develop in today’s society. The results of this study found that internet banking can increase sales and expansion of research because with internet banking all customers experience difficulties such as far from nearby ATMs or banks and therefore can only be overcome with smartphones and a stable internet connection. Therefore, internet banking greatly facilitates payments in e-commerce transactions. This research is used to show how internet banking can have a real influence on e-commerce development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dedi Sulistiyo Soegoto AU - Agil Fauzan Ilhamuddin AU - Putri Amirah PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - Effect of Internet Banking on E-Commerce BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 22 EP - 24 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.007 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.007 ID - Soegoto2020 ER -