Online Learning as a Learning Innovation and New Business Models in the World of Education
- Eddy Soeryanto Soegoto, Zulkifli Ismail, Natasha Puspa Dewi
- Corresponding Author
- Eddy Soeryanto Soegoto
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.006How to use a DOI?
- Online Learning, Business Model, Education
- The purpose of Online-Learning research is as a form of learning innovation and new business models in the world of education to find out the effectiveness of learning through E-learning methods and social-economic impacts. As the time passes, internet and the development of the world of technology are developing rapidly which affected all aspects of life as a whole. The development of technology, especially the internet, currently affects various aspects of the field and education is one of them. The form of innovation in the use of technology in the field of education is through long distance learning systems. The method used in this research was a comparative causal research method or ex post facto research through a Case Study in order to collect data which then be reviewed. The results of this study act as a benchmark for any impact that will be generated by the E-Learning system both in social and economic aspects worldwide. With the nuances of learning through the use of technology, it will provide experience and new dynamics in the teaching and learning process for each individual.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Eddy Soeryanto Soegoto AU - Zulkifli Ismail AU - Natasha Puspa Dewi PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - Online Learning as a Learning Innovation and New Business Models in the World of Education BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 18 EP - 21 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.006 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.006 ID - Soegoto2020 ER -