The Development Strategy of Fish-Processing Products
- Neni Setiarini, Herman Surdiatno Soegoto
- Corresponding Author
- Neni Setiarini
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.033How to use a DOI?
- External Environment, Internal Environment Product, Strategy, SWOT
- This research aims to formulate a strategy for developing processed fishery products at CV X in the future. This research was conducted with a case study in CV X. This research used a qualitative method. The type of data collected includes primary data and secondary data. The technique of deciding the respondents was snowball sampling, and the interviewed respondents are the owner of the company, manager of education and business development, head of production, administration, quality control, reseller of two people, and consumers. Analysis of the data used in this research is descriptive analysis using the SWOT tool. The results show the company’s position is at the coordinates (3,274; 3,018) located in quadrant I which means the company has the opportunity and strength so it can take advantage of existing opportunities. The biggest strength that companies calculate is the variety of products in processing, while the biggest opportunity that is needed by the company is the GEMARIKAN program. The strategy applied in this condition is the S-O strategy. This research provides information to CV X in making decisions to implement effective and efficient business development strategies.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Neni Setiarini AU - Herman Surdiatno Soegoto PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - The Development Strategy of Fish-Processing Products BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 138 EP - 142 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.033 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.033 ID - Setiarini2020 ER -