The Influence of Motivation on Employee Satisfaction and the Impact of Employee Performance in Cooperation
- Andriyati Tanjung, Rahma Wahdiniwaty
- Corresponding Author
- Andriyati Tanjung
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.032How to use a DOI?
- Motivation, Job Satisfaction, Employee Performance
- The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of motivation on job satisfaction and its impact on employee performance at the Daarut Tauhiid Islamic Boarding School cooperative. The sample in this study used saturated sampling with a total sampling of 113 respondents. The analytical method used Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) with the help of the Lisrel program. The results of the analysis in this study indicates that motivation influences employee job satisfaction either partially or simultaneously. Then, motivation affects employee performance both partially and simultaneously. Job satisfaction affects employee performance. Daarut Tauhiid Islamic Boarding School cooperative should work to increase job satisfaction through work relations between leaders and employees who care about each other. Then, the compensation system is more concerned through more detailed explanation related to the use of employee services outside working hours. In addition, the career system is more concerned with the selection of potential employees and experts in their fields. As well as the efforts to improve a more comfortable work environment by structuring, tidying, lighting and cleaning the workspace to create a better employee performance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Andriyati Tanjung AU - Rahma Wahdiniwaty PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - The Influence of Motivation on Employee Satisfaction and the Impact of Employee Performance in Cooperation BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 134 EP - 137 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.032 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.032 ID - Tanjung2020 ER -