Consumer Perception about Paid Cutlery Programs at Online Food Delivery Company
- Candra Sari Triyana, Deden Abdul Wahab Syaroni
- Corresponding Author
- Candra Sari Triyana
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.022How to use a DOI?
- Perception, Paid Cutlery Program, Online Food Delivery Company
- The purpose of this research is to analyze the perception of consumer of paid cutlery program at the online food delivery company. This research aims to determine the effectiveness of the program towards changes in consumer purchasing behavior related to decrease the used of plastic materials. The variable is the perception of the consumers, which consist of motive, interest, expectation, attitude, knowledge, experience, object and situation. This study used quantitative method and descriptive research, which aims to analyze the sub variables. The result of this study indicates that the respondents consider their motive, interest, expectation, attitude, knowledge, experience, object and situation of the paid cutlery are in good point. The biggest point gathered is for the object or the program itself, which means the program of paid cutlery is good and a right thing to do to reduce the plastic waste. However, the lowest point is at the situation, which means that they just want to support this program.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Candra Sari Triyana AU - Deden Abdul Wahab Syaroni PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - Consumer Perception about Paid Cutlery Programs at Online Food Delivery Company BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 89 EP - 93 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.022 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.022 ID - Triyana2020 ER -