Purchasing Decisions in Terms of Perceived Quality and Product Knowledge
- Raeni Dwi Santy, Siti Daniyah Atika
- Corresponding Author
- Raeni Dwi Santy
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.023How to use a DOI?
- Quality Perception, Product Knowledge, Purchasing Decision
- The purpose of this study is to find out the Quality, Product Knowledge, and Purchase Decisions on Samsung smartphone products as well as to determine the effect of Quality Perception and Product Knowledge on Purchasing Decisions simultaneously and partially on samsung smartphone products. This study used descriptive and verification methods. The analytical method used is a multiple regression analysis method using primary data by distributing a series of questionnaires to visitors of the BEC Palace in Bandung. Samples were taken using simple random sampling with a total sample of 92 people from a population of 1025. The research results are perception of quality, product knowledge about Samsung smartphones is good, and consumers have the desire to buy Samsung smartphones as their choice. The conclusion of this research perceived that the quality of Samsung is already known to be good by consumers, consumers have a good product knowledge about Samsung smartphones, consumers also have the desire to buy Samsung smartphones as their choice, perceived quality and product knowledge have a positive influence on the purchasing decisions both partially and simultaneously. The impact of this research is to be able to implement new knowledge in the field of economics that is useful in improving and assessing marketing performance, especially for Marketing Management, to improve Product Quality Perception and to be more satisfied for the consumers so that the Purchasing Decisions can arise. This study find that Perception of Quality and Knowledge of Products had a significant effect on Purchasing Decisions both partially and simultaneously.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Raeni Dwi Santy AU - Siti Daniyah Atika PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - Purchasing Decisions in Terms of Perceived Quality and Product Knowledge BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 94 EP - 99 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.023 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.023 ID - Santy2020 ER -