Effect of Career Planning and Self-Efficacy of the Performance of Employees
- Lita Wulantika, Niesfa Ayuningtias
- Corresponding Author
- Lita Wulantika
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.024How to use a DOI?
- Career Planning, Self-Efficacy, Employee Performance, Human Resource
- This research aims to determine the effect of Career Planning and Self-efficacy on Employee Performance at PT Perkebunan Nusantara VIII Bandung. The data collection was conducted by questionnaire to 75 employees. The samples were carried out by probability sampling with simple random sampling. The data analysis was performed using the statistics as validity, reliability, and regression using the SPSS software. Methods of data analysis used statistical techniques such as test validity and reliability of the research instrument, then to proving the hypothesis used multiple regression analysis. The results show that career planning and self-efficacy simultaneously significant effect on employee performance. Furthermore, both career planning and self-efficacy partially has a significant effect on employee performance. The impact of this research was to increase the employee performance by strengthening the career plan to increase the employee’s self-efficacy.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lita Wulantika AU - Niesfa Ayuningtias PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - Effect of Career Planning and Self-Efficacy of the Performance of Employees BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 100 EP - 103 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.024 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.024 ID - Wulantika2020 ER -