Enterprise Architecture Information System Planning for the Procurement of Goods and Services
- Hangga Tri Saputra, Yeffry Handoko Putra
- Corresponding Author
- Hangga Tri Saputra
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.025How to use a DOI?
- Enterprise Architecture, E-procurement, TOGAF ADM
- The objective of this research is to support the operational and investment activity for company efficiency, transparency, rivalry, affordability, quality of goods, and services procurement system in Regional Cleaning Company of Bandung or PD. Kebersihan Bandung. With the implementation of the TOGAF ADM applied in this system development as an architecture framework for goods and services procurement process in PD. Kebersihan Bandung, the process begins with requirement planning until the final of all activities to acquiring the Goods and Services. As a result, the system provides an improvement of company performance and presents an effective organization in accordance with a good governance of company for related party. The system adapts the situation and condition that applied in the Company. Presently, the procurement process performed by Logistic Division of PD. Kebersihan Bandung with conventional method. Consequently, the e-procurement information system needs to be evaluated to improve the performance and time efficiency, effectivity, transparency, and accountability in expenditure requirement. This information system will support the company business performance. E-procurement information system design requires an architecture framework to avoid the organization from a conflict between technology and information infrastructure and the business requirement for goods and services procurement. With the implementation of the TOGAF ADM in the design of information systems for procurement of goods and services in PD Cleanliness City of Bandung, it is expected that the company have a framework in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hangga Tri Saputra AU - Yeffry Handoko Putra PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - Enterprise Architecture Information System Planning for the Procurement of Goods and Services BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 104 EP - 109 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.025 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.025 ID - Saputra2020 ER -