The Effect of Customer Value on Customer Loyalty at Bandung Tourist Location
- Diki Ganthika, Rahma Wahdiniwaty
- Corresponding Author
- Diki Ganthika
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.026How to use a DOI?
- Customer Value, Customer Loyalty, Tourist Location
- The purpose of this research is to explain and evaluate the effect of customer’s value on customer loyalty at Bandung tourist attraction location. The method used descriptive verification. The analysis unit is the customer in one of Bandung tourist location. The data was collected by a questionnaire of 343 respondents then processed using the Structural Equation Modeling method using the Lisrel 8.8 program. The results showed that there was a significant influence between customer value and customer loyalty. This study concludes that customer’s loyalty can be influenced through efforts of increasing the customer value.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Diki Ganthika AU - Rahma Wahdiniwaty PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - The Effect of Customer Value on Customer Loyalty at Bandung Tourist Location BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 110 EP - 112 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.026 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.026 ID - Ganthika2020 ER -