The Influence of Collateral Assets on Stock Prices (Empirical Study of Basic and Chemical Industry Companies Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange Period 2012–2016)
- Aryanto Wibisono, Dedi Sulistiyo Soegoto
- Corresponding Author
- Aryanto Wibisono
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.039How to use a DOI?
- Collateral Asset and Stock Price
- This study aims to find out how the description of collateral assets and stock prices in the Basic and Chemical Industry companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the period 2012-2016, and how the influence of collateral assets on stock prices in Basic and Chemical Industry companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange period 2012-2016. The factors tested in this study are collateral assets as independent variables, while stock prices as the dependent variable. The research method used in this research is descriptive and verification method. The population in this study are basic industrial and chemical companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange from 2012 to 2016, totaling 70 companies. The sampling technique used in this study is nonprobability sampling with a purposive sampling method so that the number of samples is 41 companies. The data analysis used in this study is multiple linear regression analysis at a significance level of 5%. The program used in analyzing data using Eviews 9. The results showed that collateral assets tended to increase, but stock prices tended to decline. In addition, the results of the study also show that collateral assets affect stock prices. The magnitude of the influence of collateral assets in giving contributions to the effect of the stock price of 8.3%.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Aryanto Wibisono AU - Dedi Sulistiyo Soegoto PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - The Influence of Collateral Assets on Stock Prices (Empirical Study of Basic and Chemical Industry Companies Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange Period 2012–2016) BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 164 EP - 167 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.039 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.039 ID - Wibisono2020 ER -