The Factor Influencing Customer Satisfaction in Health Insurance Companies
- Alam Gumilang Ramadhan, Dedi Sulitiyo Soegoto
- Corresponding Author
- Alam Gumilang Ramadhan
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.028How to use a DOI?
- Consumer Satisfaction, Health Insurance Companies, Service Quality
- The aim of this research was to know the effect factor of participant satisfaction on health insurance companies. By using quantitative methods with descriptive and verification approaches. The test equipment used Structural Equation Modeling Partial Least Square (SEM-PLS) and questionnaire distributed to 100 respondents. The results obtained factors that affect participant satisfaction is the quality of service which is also influenced by tangibility, reliability, responsiveness, empathy, and assurances by testing the validity and reliability that meet the criteria. The results obtained are expected to be a reference in increasing participant satisfaction in health insurance companies.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Alam Gumilang Ramadhan AU - Dedi Sulitiyo Soegoto PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - The Factor Influencing Customer Satisfaction in Health Insurance Companies BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 117 EP - 121 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.028 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.028 ID - Ramadhan2020 ER -