The Process of Product Purchasing Decision Through E-Marketing
- Rizky Fauziah, Rahma Wahdiniwaty
- Corresponding Author
- Rizky Fauziah
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.030How to use a DOI?
- E-Marketing, consumer processes, purchasing decision
- The purpose of this research is to determine whether the online marketing can influence purchase decisions of the internet users in buying a product. The method used in this research is multiple linear regression where the data is processed by SPSS programs. The unit of analysis in this research is the Meffy Skincare consumers with 73 respondents in Bandung. The instrument used in the form of structured questionnaires with Likert scales. The results show that four factors were found to significantly influence consumer decisions, the Purchasing Transaction Process, Product Excellence, Information Clarity, and Service Excellence. Variable Purchase Transaction Process (X1) produces a calculated t value of 0.283 with a significance of 0.850 has a substantial effect on purchasing decisions. The t-test results in the Product variable (X2) produce a t value of 0.33 with a significance Excellence of 0.218. Variable Information Clarity (X3) produces a calculated t value of 0.212 with a significant 0.002, and Service Excellence (X4) produces a calculated t value of 0.203 with a significant 0.036, meaning that variable service excellence has a significant effect on decisions purchase.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rizky Fauziah AU - Rahma Wahdiniwaty PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - The Process of Product Purchasing Decision Through E-Marketing BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 125 EP - 129 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.030 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.030 ID - Fauziah2020 ER -