Return on Assets, Debt to Equity Ratio, and Earning per Share Impact on Stock Price in Property Companies Stock Exchange
- Devi Lutfiah, Dedi Sulistiyo Soegoto
- Corresponding Author
- Devi Lutfiah
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.042How to use a DOI?
- Return on Assets, Debt Ratio, Earnings Per Share, Price Shares
- This study aims to determine the rate of return on assets, debt to equity ratio, and earnings per share impact on stock price, either partially or simultaneously, on a property company listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange 2014-2018 period. The data analysis method used was multiple linear regression analysis using analytical tools Eviews version 5.0. Hypothesis testing is done by a statistical test is a simultaneous test (F test) and (T-test). Samples are 6 companies with a term of 5 years back. The study was conducted in property companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. Analysis of the results of the regression performed after the model did not experience symptoms such as classical assumptions of normality, multicollinearity, autocorrelation, and heteroskedastic. F test of hypothesis testing results shows that the variable Rate of Return of Assets, Debt Ratio and Earnings Per Share Share simultaneously significant effect on the stock price. T test of hypothesis testing results showed that the rate of return on assets and the ratio of debt partially not significant effect on Stock Return while earnings per share are a partially significant effect on Stock Return.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Devi Lutfiah AU - Dedi Sulistiyo Soegoto PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - Return on Assets, Debt to Equity Ratio, and Earning per Share Impact on Stock Price in Property Companies Stock Exchange BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 181 EP - 185 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.042 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.042 ID - Lutfiah2020 ER -