Social Media Marketing Application in Indonesian Travel Industry
- Tina Setriani, Herman Surdiatno Soegoto
- Corresponding Author
- Tina Setriani
Available Online 13 January 2020.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.041How to use a DOI?
- Digital Marketing, Travel Industry, SWOT
- This research aimed to analyze the effectiveness of promotion using digital platforms by content marketing, advertising, and influencer who promote the products. The research method used was a qualitative descriptive analysis with SWOT tools. SWOT Analysis is a process that includes four areas into two dimensions. It has four factors: ‘Strengths’, ‘Weaknesses’, ‘Opportunities’, and ‘Threats’. The scope is about effectiveness promotion using digital platforms. The results obtained that advertising on digital platforms will increase and more engage in costumers in promoting the products. Content marketing and influencer required extra selectivity and content so that customers will be more interested in trying the products. This research gives reference to change the manual marketing system into a digital marketing system since the digitalized system is more effective than a manual marketing system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tina Setriani AU - Herman Surdiatno Soegoto PY - 2020 DA - 2020/01/13 TI - Social Media Marketing Application in Indonesian Travel Industry BT - International Conference on Business, Economic, Social Science, and Humanities – Economics, Business and Management Track (ICOBEST-EBM 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 177 EP - 180 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.041 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200108.041 ID - Setriani2020 ER -